What are the physical features of venus?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are the physical features of venus?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are the physical features of venus?» often ask the following questions:
📢 What physical features does venus have?
venus has volcanoes and large craters it was once believed that oceans the size of those on earth once existed there too
- What are venus' unique features?
- Distinguishing features for venus?
- Interesting features about venus?
📢 What are venus' features?
there is lava and volcanoes every where
📢 Venus surface features?
Venus sometimes hot at 135.12 F and -35 below zero Venus is a rocky planet and the second hottest planet from the sun. BY: Miguel A
- What unusual features does venus have?
- Does venus have special features?
- The surface features of venus?
1 other answer
Venus has dense clouds of sulphuric acid. Its atmosphere is 96.5 percent carbon dioxide. The average surface temperature of Venus is 462 degrees Celsius.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What are the physical features of venus?» so you can surely find the answer!
What are some geographic features of venus?
- Planet Venus Moons: 0 Mass: 82% of Earth Diameter: 7520 miles (12,104 km) Year: 225 Earth days Day: 243 Earth days Average Temperature: 880°F (471°C) Distance from the Sun: 2nd planet from the sun, 67 million miles (108 million km) Type of Planet: Terrestrial (has a hard rocky surface)
What are some unique features of venus?
- A day on Venus is longer than a year…
- Venus is hotter than Mercury despite being further away from the Sun…
- Unlike the other planets in our solar system, Venus spins clockwise on its axis…
- Venus is the second brightest natural object in the night sky after the Moon.
What are the geographical features of venus?
- The surface of Venus is dominated by geologic features that include volcanoes, large impact craters, and aeolian erosion and sedimentation landforms. Venus has a topography reflecting its single, strong crustal plate, with a unimodal elevation distribution (over 90% of the surface lies within an elevation...
What are the main features of venus?
Venus has long lava rivers running through its very dry surface plains. The temperature of the planet is hot enough to melt lead and the surface is dotted with mountain ranges.
What are the surface features for venus?
has a volcano name maat mons
What are the surface features of venus?
i was here
What are the unique features of venus?
- Other unique features of Venus's surface are novae (radial networks of dikes or grabens) and arachnoids. A nova is formed when large quantities of magma are extruded onto the surface to form radiating ridges and trenches which are highly reflective to radar.
What features have been found on venus?
Over 1100 volcanic structures over 20 km in diameter have been identified on Venus, and it is assumed that smaller structures probably number many times these. These structures include large volcanic edifices, shield volcano fields, and individual calderas.
What type of features does venus have?
its a hot planet. planet doesn't have water it is also called red planet
What are the physical properties of venus?
There are many physical properties of Venus. Here are some of them:
- Its surface averages 462°C
- Its surface contains no water
- Its diameter is 12,100km
- Venus' atmosphere is mainly comprised of Carbon dioxide (96.5%) and Nitrogen (3.5%)
- The wind on Venus can blow up to 60 times the speed of its own orbit
- It takes 224.7 Earth days to travel fully around the Sun
- It takes 243 Earth days to rotate on its axis. This makes one of Venus' days longer than its own year
- Venus spins retrograde
- Its axis is tilted at a 177.36° angle
What are the oldest surface features on venus?
- Such areas may be the oldest surfaces on Venus. They were produced by strong geologic forces that folded the crust and created interwoven patterns of ridges and valleys. The Maxwell Montes, the bright area in this image, rise steeply from the smooth plateau to the west to heights of almost 11 kilometers (7 miles).
What features are characteristic of the venus figurines?
Most have small heads, wide hips, and legs that taper to a point. Arms and feet are often absent, and the head is usually small and faceless. Various figurines exaggerate the abdomen, hips, breasts, thighs, or vulva, although many found examples do not reflect these typical characteristics.
What is the 3 features unique to venus'?
Venus is known as Earth's twin..... Venus had had sea's and oceans...... also Venus got the name by the goddess of Beauty and Love
Does venus have any interesting features?
While Venus is not nearly the largest planet of the solar system, its proximity to Earth makes it the brightest of the planets in the sky. It also qualifies as the second-brightest object in the nighttime sky, after only the moon.
Does venus have any special features?
It has many volcanoes. but i dnt know any other things!
Does venus have any unusual features?
Venusâ??s rotation is very slow and retrograde. This means that one Venus day is the equivalent of 243 Earth days. Venus is also covered in lava flows.
Does the volcanic features on venus and mars similar to earth features?
What are the features on the surface of venus?
- There are also features on Venus that geologists think are volcanic but whose surface morphology and fracture patterns are unlike any seen on Earth. These include concentric-ringed coronae, spidery arachnoids, and star-like novae.
How do volcanic features on venus and mars compare to volcanic features on earth?
Like Earth, Venus has volcanic mountains and other features that are probably made of thin, runny lava, on Venus the volcanos sometimes spew out sulfur into the atmosphere, although there is no proof Venus is volcanically active, scientists believe it most likely is. On Mars there are large shields of volcanoes similar to those on Venus and Earth,as well as cone-shaped volcanoes and lava flows, some of these volcaoes are significantly bigger than Earth's volcanoes, such as Olympus Mons, which is 3 times the size of Mount Everest, but none of these are volcanically active.
What features might you see on the surface of venus?
The surface of Venus is dominated by geologic features that include volcanoes, large impact craters, and aeolian erosion and sedimentation landforms… Venus lacks water, which makes crustal rock stronger and helps preserve surface features. The features observed provide evidence for the geological processes at work.
What are the physical characteristics of a venus fly trap?
The venus fly trap use it's mouth to catch and eat the flies around it.
What is the physical description of a venus fly trap?
Venus flytrap description
- The Venus flytrap is a small plant whose structure can be described as a rosette of four to seven leaves, which arise from a short subterranean stem that is actually a bulb-like object.
Which of the following features is unique to venus?
It has a similar size, mass, density and gravity, as well as a very similar chemical composition. In other ways, Venus is very different than Earth, with its high surface temperature, crushing pressure, and poisonous atmosphere.
Why does earth have more erosion features than venus?
On Earth, the internal forces caused the lithosphere to break into individual plates… Rain, rivers, and oceans continually erode Earth's surface and noticeable changes can occur quite short time periods. Planets with liquid water therefore have much more pronounced erosion features than planets without liquid water.
What kind of geologic features would you see around the planet venus?
- The presence of CO2 in the atmosphere on the surface of venus gives evidence that volcanoes are currently active and the presence of SO2 and sulfuric acid clouds. Describe the Venusian surface. What kinds of geologic features would you see if you could travel around the planet?