What are some unique features of venus?
- Top best answers to the question «What are some unique features of venus»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are some unique features of venus?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «What are some unique features of venus»
- A day on Venus is longer than a year…
- Venus is hotter than Mercury despite being further away from the Sun…
- Unlike the other planets in our solar system, Venus spins clockwise on its axis…
- Venus is the second brightest natural object in the night sky after the Moon.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are some unique features of venus?» often ask the following questions:
📢 What are venus' unique features?
Color. It's very hot ,even in Venus's night. It has a very dense carbon dioxide atmosphere. It rotates slowest of the planets and the spin is backwards compared with Earth.
- What are some unique characteristics of venus?
- What are some geographic features of venus?
- Which of the following features is unique to venus?
📢 What are the unique features of venus?
- Other unique features of Venus's surface are novae (radial networks of dikes or grabens) and arachnoids. A nova is formed when large quantities of magma are extruded onto the surface to form radiating ridges and trenches which are highly reflective to radar.
📢 What is the 3 features unique to venus'?
Venus is known as Earth's twin..... Venus had had sea's and oceans...... also Venus got the name by the goddess of Beauty and Love
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «What are some unique features of venus?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is unique about venus rotation?
Venus also orbits the Sun anti-clockwise, but its unusual axis rotation is due to being upside down - it was knocked off its upright position earlier in its history! Astronomers believe that at some point, a colliding celestial body tilted Venus so far off its original position that it is now upside down.
What unique conditions are on venus?
It's very hotter than the other planets.
Distinguishing features for venus?
Interesting features about venus?
I know but you don't know
Special features of venus?
Venus is known as earths sister because of size similarities
Unusual features on venus?
What land features are on venus?
the land features are volcanoes and craters.
What physical features does venus have?
venus has volcanoes and large craters it was once believed that oceans the size of those on earth once existed there too
What unusual features does venus have?
Venus has a thick, toxic atmosphere filled with carbon dioxide and it's perpetually shrouded in thick, yellowish clouds of sulfuric acid that trap heat, causing a runaway greenhouse effect. It's the hottest planet in our solar system, even though Mercury is closer to the Sun.
What is a unique feature of venus?
Student FeaturesVenus is the brightest object in the sky after the Sun and the Moon, and sometimes looks like a bright star in the morning or evening sky. The planet is a little smaller than Earth, and is similar to Earth inside. We can't see the surface of Venus from Earth, because it is covered with thick clouds.
What is the unique feature's of venus?
its day is longer than its year
What surface feature is unique to venus?
Tesserae. Tesserae are a feature unique to Venus and are characterized as continent-sized regions of high topography (1 to >5 km above the datum) that are heavily deformed, often with complex patterns of ridges. These areas are formed by the intersection of at least two structural components.
Does venus have special features?
The planet is a little smaller than Earth, and is similar to Earth inside. We can't see the surface of Venus from Earth, because it is covered with thick clouds. However, space missions to Venus have shown us that its surface is covered with craters, volcanoes, mountains, and big lava plains.
The surface features of venus?
it has wind hills
What are the geographical features of venus?
- The surface of Venus is dominated by geologic features that include volcanoes, large impact craters, and aeolian erosion and sedimentation landforms. Venus has a topography reflecting its single, strong crustal plate, with a unimodal elevation distribution (over 90% of the surface lies within an elevation...
What are the main features of venus?
Venus has long lava rivers running through its very dry surface plains. The temperature of the planet is hot enough to melt lead and the surface is dotted with mountain ranges.
What are the physical features of venus?
Venus has dense clouds of sulphuric acid. Its atmosphere is 96.5 percent carbon dioxide. The average surface temperature of Venus is 462 degrees Celsius.
What are the surface features for venus?
has a volcano name maat mons
What are the surface features of venus?
i was here
What features have been found on venus?
Over 1100 volcanic structures over 20 km in diameter have been identified on Venus, and it is assumed that smaller structures probably number many times these. These structures include large volcanic edifices, shield volcano fields, and individual calderas.
What type of features does venus have?
its a hot planet. planet doesn't have water it is also called red planet
What is the unique feature of of venus?
It's the only known planet that spins clockwise (backwards)
What is unique about the rotation of venus?
Venus rotation goes the other way then earth