How long would it take to get to venus in a space shuttle?
- Top best answers to the question «How long would it take to get to venus in a space shuttle»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long would it take to get to venus in a space shuttle?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «How long would it take to get to venus in a space shuttle»
The following is just a selection, click here for a complete list. The shortest time a spacecraft has taken to get to Venus from Earth is 109 days, or 3.5 months. The longest journey took 198 days or 6.5 months. Most journeys take between 120 and 130 days which is about 4 months.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long would it take to get to venus in a space shuttle?» often ask the following questions:
📢 How long would it take from earth to venus?
- Travel time from Earth To Venus will take 13 hours and 18.66 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour.
- How long would it take to fly to venus?
- How long would it take to get to venus?
- How fast does a space shuttle need to travel in order to reach venus?
📢 How long would it take to die on venus?
At 900 degrees Fahrenheit (482 degrees Celsius), you already know this one isn't going to be pretty. "By the way, Venus has about the same gravity as Earth, so you'd be very familiar walking around," Tyson says, "until you vaporize." Total time: Less than one second.
- How long would it take a jet to fly to venus?
- How long would it take to get there from earth venus?
- How long would it take to get to venus in a rocket?
📢 How long would it take to drive to venus?
- It was launched on November 9th, 2005, and took 153 days to make the journey to Venus. Why is there such a big difference in travel times to Venus? It all comes down to the launch speed and trajectory.
- How long would it take to travel to venus in a car?
- What would it take to colonize venus?
- How long would it take to reach venus at the speed of light?
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «How long would it take to get to venus in a space shuttle?» so you can surely find the answer!
How long does venus shipping take?
How long does shipping take? Orders placed with Standard Shipping will ship out within one business day* of order placement and will arrive to you within seven business days of shipment. Expedited orders placed before 1 PM EST on a business day* will ship that same day.
How long would it take a beam of light to travel from venus to mars?
At most, when they are spread farest apart, 18 minutes and 37 seconds and at least, when they are closest to each other, is 6 minutes 40 seconds.
How long would it take for abeam of light to travel from venus to mars?
It would vary from about 8 minutes to around 16, depending on where each planet was in its orbit.
How long would it take to reach venus from earth at the speed of light?
Between 138 and 860 seconds, depending on where Earth and Venus are in their respective orbits.
Which space station orbits venus?
9 Venera probes were sent to Venus by the Russians but there is no space station
How long does venus take to rotate?
- Unlike most other planets in the Solar System, which rotate on their axes in an counter-clockwise direction, Venus rotates clockwise (called “retrograde” rotation). It also rotates very slowly, taking 243. 025 Earth days to complete a single rotation.
How long on the average would it take to travel to the planet venus from earth?
There is no one answer. It would depend on type of propulsion and location of our two planets. The answer is always going to be different.
How long would it take to travel from earth to venus travelling at 11.2km per second?
At its farthest, Venus is about 261 million km from Earth. If you averaged 11.2km/s the trip would take a minimum of 1.2 years.
How long would it take to go to venus from mercury travelling at the speed of light?
Assuming that the distance from Mercury at its perihelion is approximately 44 million kilometers, the time to travel would be 146.768 Light seconds, 2.446 Light minutes, or .0041 Light hours. Assuming that at its aphelion Venus to Mercury is 174 Million kilometers the distance to travel would be 580.402 Light Seconds, 9.673 Light minutes or .161 Light hours. The mean distance is 58 million kilometers, travel time will be 310.818 light seconds, 5.18 light minutes , 0.086 light hours. This is of course assuming that matter could travel at precisely the speed of light (Which should technically not be possible). From the users perspective we can only assume what this speed would seem to be, if anytime passed at all. So from an observer's perspective, it would be somewhere between 2.446 minutes (minimum) and 9.673 minutes (maximum) or an average time of 5.18 minutes.
How long do venus flytraps take to reopen?
These nutrients are absorbed into the leaf, and five to 12 days following capture, the trap will reopen to release the leftover exoskeleton. After three to five meals, the trap will no longer capture prey but will spend another two to three months simply photosynthesizing before it drops off the plant.
How long does a venus fly trap take?
- RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU... Each side of the trap has three to four sensor hairs, each no longer than 0.2 inches (0.5 centimeters). An insect must trip a hair twice or two hairs within 20 seconds for the trap to respond; this allows it to avoid snapping shut on raindrops or other false alarms.
How long does it take venus to rotate?
A planet's day is the time it takes the planet to rotate or spin once on its axis. Venus rotates much more slowly than Earth does, so a day on Venus is much longer than a day on Earth. A day on Venus lasts for 243 Earth days or 5,832 hours!
How long does the venus factor program take?
- The Venus Factor is a unique weight loss program designed for women according to their specific needs. The program requires 12 weeks for its completion and brings your body in the right shape. It helps to rebalance body hormones that control metabolism and weight gain.
How long does venus fly trap digestion take?
- How long does Venus Fly Trap Digestion take? The process can take a week to two weeks. When the process is done…you will find the remains of the bug that was caught! In the wild wind or rain blows/falls and gets rid of the skeleton and the trap is ready to start all
Why does venus take so long to rotate?
- A day-night cycle on Venus takes 117 earth days, this is because Venus rotates in the opposite direction to earth and some other planets, so this also makes it rotate in the opposite direction of its orbital revolution around the sun as well.
Have any space crafts explored venus?
Yes. The USSR and the USA have explored Venus.
What keeps venus up in space?
Angular momentum is what keeps the planet Venus up, in the sense of not falling into the sun. To be precise, it is the balance between the gravitational attraction of the sun, and the angular momentum of the planet, which keeps Venus in its orbit.
What space probes have visited venus?
Successful Venus probe attempts include: Venera 4, Venera 5, Venera 6, Pioneer Venus 2 (which passed Venus 4 times), Vega 1, and Vega 2. (see related question)
How long does it take for venus to rotate?
- Unlike most other planets in the Solar System, which rotate on their axes in an counter-clockwise direction, Venus rotates clockwise (called “retrograde” rotation). It also rotates very slowly, taking 243 Earth days to complete a single rotation.
How long does it take to get barefoot venus?
- Straight-up natural goodness in seductive scents. I love Barefoot Venus! The company has fantastic customer service. Ordering was simple, and I was able to purchase a refill in an eco-friendly bag!! And it was shipped out and at my doorstep in two days (Vancouver area)! It is so fast and easy to order online!
How long does it take to get to venus?
How long does it take to travel to venus?
it takes 97 days that's just under 3 months
How long does it take venus to orbit earth?
Venus orbits the Sun, not the Earth
How long does venus take to orbit the sun?
Venus' orbital period is 224.7 earth days.